Housing Request Form / Returning Students
Welcome to the on-line returning student housing request form!
Be sure to read all information thoroughly before completing each section. You can only submit one form per student and must complete the form once you begin. You should only use the "tab" button to move from one section to another.
This overview will appear on each page of this form to serve as a reminder. You will need to scroll down on each page.
Requesting housing requires the student to pay the required $240.00 non-refundable housing deposit to the Bursar’s Office PRIOR to completing this request form. The non-refundable housing deposit is paid to request a space on campus regardless if the student is requesting to reside on campus for the fall, spring or both semesters. Your housing request form will not be processed until the housing deposit has been received. Payment of the housing deposit and completion of this form does not guarantee a housing assignment. All steps and the required sections of this form must be completed.
The following must be completed in order to be assigned housing and to move in to a residence hall on “Move-In Day”:
1. Student Housing Request form and Housing Agreement has been read, completed, and submitted.
2. All University business resolved to include:
* past and current unpaid balances paid in full
* university “STOPS” (Judicial, Health Services, Financial, Public Safety, etc.) resolved
3. Confirmation of payment resolution: satisfactory financial arrangements have been confirmed for the total cost of tuition, fees, room, and board from the Bursar’s Office.
4. Obtain a valid and in good working condition Cheyney University ID from the Information Technology Office located in Vaux Logan Hall prior to checking-in to your assigned residence hall. Students will not be permitted to move in to their assigned residence hall without a valid Cheyney University ID.
Housing Assignments are made on a first-come, first-served basis according to the following:
1) the date the completed application is received in our office
2) the total number of applications received
3) the date by which satisfactory financial arrangements have been confirmed by the Bursar’s Office (total cost of tuition, fees, room, and board)
Please be sure to read and complete all requested information thoroughly.
Students should be advised that once all university business has been resolved, they will receive their residence hall assignment only sent to their Cheyney University Wolfmail account. Room assignments will be issued once the student arrives on campus for check-in day in August.
Check the box below once you have read the overview and you are ready to begin completing your housing request form.
I am ready to begin.
Do Not Fill This Out